Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple.
1.My friend (to go) to the library every Wednesday.
2. He (not to go) to the country yesterday.
3. Why you (to go) to the country yesterday?
4. We (to grow) tomatoes next summer.
5. Where your father (to work) last year?
6. You (to go) to the south next summer?
7. He (not to watch) TV yesterday.
8. Yesterday we (to write) a test.
9. I (to buy) a very good book Tuesday.
10. My granny (not to buy) bread yesterday.
11. What you (to buy) at the shop tomorrow?
12. Your brother (to go) to the country with us next Sunday?.
14. My sister (to wash) the dishes every morning.
15. When you usually (to go) to school?
We will collect coins. (What?)
His uncle lived in Rostov (Where?)
They go to the library every Thursday. (When?)
There are 10 notebooks on the shelf. (How many?)
I want to be a teacher. (What?)